Coco got to hang out with Eden the Bumble Bee and go trick-or-treating with her 2nd cousins Zeke and Juliette. When I first made the Ladybug outfit Coco was terrified of it, until I showed her pictures of the little girls on the pattern packaging waring similar costumes - granted in kid-friendlier fabric! Then when I made the bug wings part, it was a little heavy for her and tipper her backwards. Finally got it so it wasn't too heavy. It was a fun Halloween for all of us.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Ladybug Girl!
Coco got to hang out with Eden the Bumble Bee and go trick-or-treating with her 2nd cousins Zeke and Juliette. When I first made the Ladybug outfit Coco was terrified of it, until I showed her pictures of the little girls on the pattern packaging waring similar costumes - granted in kid-friendlier fabric! Then when I made the bug wings part, it was a little heavy for her and tipper her backwards. Finally got it so it wasn't too heavy. It was a fun Halloween for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment