John was part of a group show at the Museum of African Diaspora in SF that opened in January. They extended the length of the show through March because it was so popular. The opening was really fun and crowded and lots of old friends and family came out including Juan Carlos and Michelle, Geri and Tom, Sean, Paul, Angelica, Kerri, Jeanette, Grandma and Grandpa came down from Sonoma and Unlce Packy came up from San Jose. I know a bunch of people made it to the show after teh opening too, so sorry if I am forgettign anyone!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Daddy's Art Opening at MoAd in SF on January 23....
John was part of a group show at the Museum of African Diaspora in SF that opened in January. They extended the length of the show through March because it was so popular. The opening was really fun and crowded and lots of old friends and family came out including Juan Carlos and Michelle, Geri and Tom, Sean, Paul, Angelica, Kerri, Jeanette, Grandma and Grandpa came down from Sonoma and Unlce Packy came up from San Jose. I know a bunch of people made it to the show after teh opening too, so sorry if I am forgettign anyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment