Grandma made us a tasty lunch! Grandpa grilled the chicken to perfection. And we had a yummy spinach and bean salad, potato salad with green beans (my favorite) and watermelon (Daddy's favorite!) All I got was mushy sweet potatoes though? Then we went to the lagoon to splash in the water and hang out in the shade, very pleasant. I was very curious about the water and all the kids playing, but not so sure about the fact that the water was very brown and there was lots of geese floating about??! I got my feet wet and promptly fell asleep in daddy's lap. A perfect day!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Hanging Out with Grandma and Grandpa
Grandma made us a tasty lunch! Grandpa grilled the chicken to perfection. And we had a yummy spinach and bean salad, potato salad with green beans (my favorite) and watermelon (Daddy's favorite!) All I got was mushy sweet potatoes though? Then we went to the lagoon to splash in the water and hang out in the shade, very pleasant. I was very curious about the water and all the kids playing, but not so sure about the fact that the water was very brown and there was lots of geese floating about??! I got my feet wet and promptly fell asleep in daddy's lap. A perfect day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment